Foundation Repair Contractors
JR’s Foundation is a specialist in residential foundation repair in Austin, Bonham, Dallas, Garland, Mesquite, Hugo, Sherman, and Waxahachie. If your home has huge cracks and other signs of faulty foundation, you are in danger of walls collapsing. If you would like to sell your house, this problem will make doing so difficult, as no one wants to purchase a property with poor foundation. Call us today to fix that foundation. We are fast and reliable.
Indicators of Foundation Problems
Signs indicating possible foundation problems include:
- Wide cracks on the outside cement steps, outside concrete finish, chimney, between the wall and the ceiling, in the drywall, or outside walls
- Doors and windows that don’t open or close properly
- A leaning chimney
- Cracked tiles
- Bowed basement walls
- Water in the basement, crawl spaces, or around the perimeter of the home
- Foundation sinking, settling, or upheaval
- Sagging or uneven floors
- Gaps around exterior doors and window frames
- Counters and cabinets that have separated from the wall
- A damp crawl space in a pier and beam house
If you notice any of these problems in your building, call JR’s Foundation for a quick and reliable service!